§ 1. General provisions
2. Your personal information is controlled by NET GROUP SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ established in the Republic of Poland, in Bydgoszcz (85-457) at Krajenska 8, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register [KRS] by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, 13th Business Division, under the KRS number: 0000779237, NIP: 9671426529, REGON: 382942890, share capital: PLN 5000.
3. You can reach the Controller using the following contact data:
I. E-mail address: email@example.com.
II. Poland, Bydgoszcz, Krajenska 8, 85-457.
§ 2. Methods, purposes and legal basis of personal data processing
1. The Website is using the following functionalities that may involve the processing of personal data:
I. Creating an account and concluding service contracts for provision of advertising space and their execution - the Website is processing data provided by you, which is necessary to create an account on the Website and to conclude and execute service for provisions of advertising space as well as to manage it (for example in case of modifications or the request to remove the advert). When signing in into the Website via an external authentication service offered by entities over which the Website has no control, e.g. Facebook, the Website obtains data only in the form of the user's e-mail address and only for such logging.
II. Comments - the Website allows you to publish comments on articles found on the Website Blog, publishing your data as data of the authors of the comment. The Website may automatically collect other data possibly aiming at your identification, such as IP address of the computer you are using to publish a comment.
III. Payments - the Website provides possibility to pay for the services through the selected payment operators. Depending on the selected payment method, you provide the Controller with necessary data to collect the payment from you or the data is provided by you directly to the payment operator who informs the Controller about the payment made.
IV. Web analytics - the Website automatically collects data related to the fact and manner of using it by you, which the Controller uses in turn to improve operation of the Website
2. Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
I. Performance of the contract concluded with you on electronic provision of services offered by our Website - pursuant to article 6 clause 1 letter b of the GDPR.
II. Fulfilment of legal obligations, in particular as refers to fiscal law (such as managing tax-related records) - article 6 clause 1 letter c of the GDPR.
3. Your data shall be communicated to other entities only in relation to provision of the services to you. These in particular may include: persons employed by the Controller, providers of hosting services, electronic mail, postal and courier companies, freight companies, suppliers of the software, especially solutions necessary to operate the Internet service and mailing, companies providing IT services, payment operators, operators of payment cards, Controller's subcontractors as well as providers of legal services and accountants.
§ 3. User rights
1. You have the right to access your data and to correct it.
2. You have the right to demand to remove or limit processing of your personal data in cases referred to in article 17 and 18 of the GDPR (in particular if you believe the data is processed illegally).
3. In cases where your data is processed in order to perform a task in our legitimate interest or in the public interest, you may enter a statement of opposition against such processing: in any case where the processing is performed for direct marketing purposes and due to your special situation in other cases.
4. Where the data is processed under your consent, you may withdraw it at any time without any impact on the legality of previous processing.
5. In case of your data processed in a computer system in order to execute the contract or pursuant to your consent, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a commonly used format, as well as to submit it to another designated controller.
6. If you think your data is processed unlawfully you may clarify it by contacting us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may lodge a complaint directly to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
§ 4. Using cookies
1. Cookies are small text files saved on your computers or mobile devices and then downloaded from them during the following visits on our Website. Cookies usually contain name of the web page they originate from, time of their storage on your device and a unique number.
2. Usage of cookies shall not in principle lead to your identification by us as the Controller.
II. Google Chrome/Android:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=eng
III. Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
IV. Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org
V. Opera: https://help.opera.com
VI. Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
VII. Vivaldi: https://help.vivaldi.com
VIII. Windows Mobile: https://support.microsoft.com
4. The Website uses the following cookie files:
I. Cookies allowing for the use of services available on the Website and adopting as well as optimising the Website for your needs.
II. Cookies used to ensure security of the purchaser, for example used to detect authentication abuse.
III. Cookies collecting information about the manner of use of the page by third parties cooperating with the Controller, for such purposes as advertising, for the user profile in order to provide them with tailored materials in advertising networks.
5. The Website uses session cookies which are deleted after closing the browser window, as well as permanent cookies saved for a definite period of time on the devices, through which you can use the Website.
6. The Website is using the following functionalities obtained from third parties, which may lead to acquisition of your data by third parties. This includes placing cookies from third parties on your devices:
I. Google Analytics -an analytical tool delivered by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, which automatically collects data on how the Website is used by its users and produce statistics which help the Controller to optimise structure of the site. Website’s usage of that tool may involve transferring of your data to the US territory, however, Google LLC joined the “Privacy Shield” program, which entails confirmation from the European Commission that the entity provides personal data protection level required by the law valid in the European Union. In your browser setting you can decide not to use Google Analytics in your case. Detailed range of data processing can be found at the address: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
II. Hotjar – tis a tool delivered by Hotjar Ltd, Level 2, St Julian’s Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julian’s STJ 1000, Malta, which enables to analyse your behaviour on the Website by creating heatmaps, recording user’s movement on the site, conversion paths, survey and user opinion poll. Hotjar compiles information about the way the page is used by the users and it is generated by means of the tracing code and cookies and then sent as well as stored on Hotjar servers. Hotjar code may collect the following data types: IP address in an encrypted form, e-mail address and name of the user, device type together with its parameters, type of the browsers and country which the Website was visited from. Cookies used by Hotjar are stored for the maximum period of 1 year. You can disable operation of Hotjar tool by visiting the following address: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out.